Wednesday, April 18

Hey you. Yeah, you, punk.

Your didn't file your tax return on time

And now I'm gonna blow your H&R Block off you no-good piece of dirt sonofabitch.

Unlike those pansies at the IRS, I'll give you a real deadline, dirtbag!

Me and my .375 Wildey Magnum are gonna audit your tax-evading delinquent ass.

The only refund you’re gonna get is an insurance check for a pine box. I hope you like deductions, because you’re in line for the ultimate write-off, you low-life slimeball maggot.

What’s that? You got people?

Well, good thing I got people killers, you sonofbitch.

Charles Bronson was an actor/vigilante and is currently guest commentator for The Heath Ledger. You can find out more about his life and viewpoints in his book, "Read My Book, You Sonofabitch!"

OTHER DEATH WISHES
Tax Deliquent
Carbon Footprint
Dump On My Lawn
Be Kind, Rewind
White Slavery
Tainted Smack
Wife & Daughter