Friday, May 12

Hey you. Yeah, you, punk.

You kidnapped my uncle's secretary and sold her into white slavery.

And now you're gonna pay.

She's chained to a heating duct in the basement of a defunct flour mill, where she's forced to have sex with all sorts of unsavory thugs like you, you sonofabitch.

I'm gonna turn this here .475 Wildey magnum loose on you and perforate your ass until you bleed dry, you got that?

You're gonna have so many holes, you'll look like a champagne fountain at a fancy uptown wedding, you sonofabitch. But it ain't gonna be sparkling wine pourin' outta you, punk, but your no-good blood stinkin' up the street.

I'm gonna leave you to die like a dog in the street, then I'm gonna find that mill, shake it upside down, until your lousy punk-ass roaches come crawlin' out, then I'm gonna stomp 'em dead. You got it, you punk sonofabitch?

Charles Bronson was an actor/vigilante and is currently guest commentator for The Heath Ledger. You can find out more about his life and viewpoints in his book, "Read My Book, You Sonofabitch!"

OTHER DEATH WISHES
Tax Deliquent
Carbon Footprint
Dump On My Lawn
Be Kind, Rewind
White Slavery
Tainted Smack
Wife & Daughter