Wednesday, August 5

Area business “going out of business.” Again.

Westerville, OH - Andrews Jewelers is closing. Again. This time, it’ll shutter its doors for good on Friday, August 28.

You guessed it. Everything. Must. Go.

“It’s unfortunate we have to go out of business again.” Owner Cal Andrews said. “I feel like the kid who cried wolf except I’m crying, ‘We’re going out of business, again. Please, come purchase my remaining inventory of overpriced shiny objects now at crazy low prices!’”

You may recall, everything had to go three years ago when Andrews Jewelers went out of business the first time. But, through some 11th hour miracle never quite fully explained, the store was able to stay open and have the opportunity to close for good two additional times.

“It’s too bad they’re going out of business again.” Janice Farley said. “But now I can load up on a whole bunch of merchandise at perceived low, low prices. What a bargain! I’m such a smart shopper.”