Friday, September 23
The five most surprising new changes to the Star Wars saga.
With all six films now available on Blu-Ray, The Heath Ledger sat down and reviewed some of the series' puzzling new extras.
Here are five items that stood out:
1. In newly-added masturbation scene, Han shoots first. (Episode IV: A New Hope)
2. In effort to broaden sci-fi series appeal, Chewbacca digitally replaced by Khloe Kardashian. (Episodes III through VI)
3. Yoda revealed to be a Hasidic Jedi who will not use The Force on Shabbos. (Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
4. In rare instance of product placement, Lando Calrissian stops stormtrooper by breaking bottle of Colt .45 over his helmet. (Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
5. Return of Mace Windu's previously-censored "In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you are under arrest, motherfucker!" line. (Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith)
at 1:10 PM