Wednesday, March 22

Hey you. Yeah, you, punk.

You killed my wife and daughter, you sonofabitch.

And now you're gonna pay.

Do you believe in Jesus? Well, you better. You're gonna meet him, punk. Real soon. This .475 Wildey magnum is a shorter version of the African big game cartridge, it makes a real mess. And it's gonna make a real mess of you, you sonofabitch.

Hope you're hungry, punk, 'cause you're gonna be eatin' a death sandwich!

I get my revenge city-style, you no-good hoodlum. Instant justice. Served up my way.

You got it you sonofabitch?

Charles Bronson was an actor/vigilante and is currently guest commentator for The Heath Ledger. You can find out more about his life and viewpoints in his book, "Read My Book, You Sonofabitch!"


OTHER DEATH WISHES
Tax Deliquent
Carbon Footprint
Dump On My Lawn
Be Kind, Rewind
White Slavery
Tainted Smack
Wife & Daughter